Health Benefits of Female Masturbation ...
Female masturbation is not generally a subject much discussed or even acknowledged (unlike male masturbation), but there are some excellent health benefits of female masturbation you might like to learn about. No matter that we don’t talk about it much – female sexual needs and desires are as equally as important as males’.
Masturbation means stimulating yourself sexually. It is done by stimulating yourself using your hand or toys like a vibrator. Although masturbation is often associated with males, it is performed by both genders. Masturbation is a healthy way to release your pent up sexual energy. It is a very common activity, but many consider it as a sinful act, dangerous and abnormal. You might have come across many forums where people have advice women against masturbating. Many feel embarrassed and ashamed about it. However, it is a very healthy practice and many women, both single and married, indulge in some self-pleasure now and then. It allows you to explore your body and pleasure yourself.
Masturbation is an important and wonderful way of knowing yourself physically and emotionally.
Research shows that women who masturbate are more likely to have fulfilling sex lives, better health, better
partnerships and marriages, and increased self-confidence. Even with all that going for it, masturbation is still difficult for many women to talk about, much less do.
Generally speaking, women often think their sexual needs and desires are less important than their partners. Because of cultural taboos, many women feel that the urge or desire to masturbate is somehow wrong, or the idea of it makes
them feel guilty or ashamed.
Women say fatigue is the main reason for their decrease in, or loss of, libido, and it’s a legitimate one. A tired body should focus on resting and taking care of itself. The second most common reason for women’s decreased interest in sex is dissatisfaction with their appearance. Given the often unrealistic standards of American beauty, it is challenging for many women to feel attractive. Because it’s done privately, masturbation is one easy way to feel beautiful and sexual on your own terms.Since you’re in control of your body when you masturbate, you can learn a lot about who you are. You can cultivate positive feelings about your miraculous body, which gives you confidence from the inside out.
The fact is there is enormous potential for healing, growth and wellbeing through exploring your sexuality, expressing it
and experiencing it with joy.
Never feel guilty, never need a reason, but if you want to feel just a little bit better about it, Masturbation also has the potential to heal the memory of past negative sexual experiences and replace them with positive ones,: here are some great
health benefits of female masturbation.
1. It will help improve your sex life By masturbating, women can learn about their sexual responses. Masturbation makes you sexually confident and gives you a chance to know your body. You can learn about what excites you and then ask your partner to press the correct buttons for some action in the bedroom. It is also an easy way to reach climax.
2. Stress Relief Your brain releases the feel-good chemical known as endorphins when you masturbate and it also improves your mood. It increases blood circulation throughout your body. Masturbation is also a great stress-reliever.
One of the best health benefits of female masturbation is that it is a terrific way of relieving stress and tension.
And why not?
You retreat to your quiet space and for a few minutes (or however long), there’s no-one intruding in your world,
no reminders of all those pressures or things that are closing in on you. It’s special time just for yourself.
Some women like to start the day by getting off in the shower.
3. It can ease abdominal pain caused by menstruation Many women masturbate to ease the abdominal cramps during menstruation. Having an orgasm will make the pain bearable by relaxing your body.
4. Female masturbation helps prevent cervical infections and relieves urinary tract infections. Studies are showing that female
masturbation can provide protection against cervical infections because when women masturbate, the orgasm “tents” or opens the cervix. Many women with urinary tract infections (UTI) report the desire to masturbate when they feel a UTI coming on, and for a good reason masturbating helps relieve pain, lubricates the vagina, and flushes old, “unfriendly” bacteria from the cervix.
5. Masturbation is associated with improved cardiovascular health and lower risk of type-2 diabetes. In a number of studies, women who experienced more orgasms, and overall greater frequency and satisfaction with sex — with a partner or not — were shown to have greater resistance to coronary heart disease (CHD) and type-2 diabetes.
6. Masturbation can help prevent insomnia naturally through hormonal and tension release. Many women masturbate to wind down at night or to help them fall asleep, but they might not know that there’s a hormonal reason why that works. Dopamine, the “feel-good” hormone, rises during the anticipation of a sexual climax. After the orgasm, the calming hormones oxytocin and endorphins are released, allowing you to feel a warm afterglow that helps you sleep.
7. Orgasm increases pelvic floor strength. There are so many advantages to having a healthy pelvic floor. In the “plateau” stage of orgasm, the pelvic floor gets a real workout. The clitoris surges with increased blood pressure. Muscle tone, heart rate, and respiration all increase. The uterus “lifts” off the pelvic floor, increasing pelvic muscle tension and strengthening the entire region, as well as your sexual satisfaction.
8. Your self-love session doesn’t always have to end in climax It is perfectly ok just to enjoy the soft touches and love your body.
You don’t have to rush to a climax. If you are more focused on climaxing, you will miss out on the experience. Explore your body, try different positions and let your body feel the love. You don’t have to have an orgasm every single time.
9. You can use a toy to make it more pleasurable sex toys like a vibrator can help you to reach a climax. A vibrator will
stimulate the nerve endings that are present in the clitoris. There are several other ways to pleasure yourself like by rubbing the genitals against a surface like a pillow.
10. Multiple orgasms Why do you want to stop if you can achieve multiple orgasms by masturbating? For men, orgasm is the end of sex but for women, it is the beginning of another one. Masturbation will help you to understand your body and pleasure it to have a few more orgasms.